Monday, July 27, 2009

Exhausted!

Tired, tired and more tiredness. First problem, unfinished medical check up. The original plan was to get the test from a private clinic and get the certification from a doctor at the government clinic. Of course it cost a bit less but it is truly need a maximum patience and determination. Some doctors cannot accept test from the outside and some do. So it on us to find the right doctor. Luckily there is a very kind nurse to help me with it since the clerks of the government clinic clerks did not told me the right thing to do to make it settled faster. Still, I had to go there 3 times continuously before it finally finished. Second problem, I don't have a notebook. So it hard for me to settle all the assignments according to my plan. Hopefully I could, plus with the day out with my friends to school to visit my teacher last Sunday. After that we really had a good time watching transformers 2 where I finally lost to the final scene because I dropped into tears. Haha. After I get home I quickly downloaded all its soundtracks. So, moving on to my works. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment