Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Melodia of Maya Cardiovascula

Meaning? The melody inside my heart which triggers the memories inside it.(This will be a recent updated post)

Well like u can see.. i mean hear.. those songs which played in my blog are what I meant. So, if u don't mind, maybe I could share some of them to you.

Well let start from when I was a form 1 student
This song really3!!! meaningful to me because it remind me a lot about my life that time...
Simpleplan-Perfect...
Well, if u ask any of us who was in those days u can say tipu la kalau x tahu lagu ni cause I can hear it all over the place, always, from the hostel radio, somebody singing the song, it was very popular until I can even hear it in the bathroom(of course org memekak tgh mandi x reti diam). And more importantly sometimes my classmates like to joke me with that song by changing the lyrics (I'm sorry I can't be perfect ---> Ansari Bin Ramle perfeeect) hahaha.. It was just a compliment anyway in another point of view. Well after hearing it I can still remember I was home watching the video clip(yg dok memekak jamming ats bumbung umah awek die 2), because I was a second intake where I had a chance to study in a normal school at my place for a month. So coming to integomb? It was it bit blur for the first day and suddenly becoming homesicking days afterwards. Haha. I still remember, I was in 1 Al-Farabi, I register at the counter kt lobby skola, at the teacher was Izudin Sensei. Hoho. So after that I went to the koop to buy my stuff, and get into the Ruby Red. Oh yeah go Ruby!(walhal smpi form 4 x prnah ad semangat kesukanan lnsung, form 5 je plek, agknyer npe eh.. hahaha) So as I enter the class there was only one empty seat left where it was beside Asna(a new student like me). When I enter it, everyone was just staring at me and as I sat a voice came out, "Woi! Ko dorm ap??" oops forgot to tell I put my things first at the dormitory before I went into the class. So I replied, "Harmoni 6" (in a very skema way, dgn bju butang smpi atsnyer.. hahahaha.. gle nmpk bodo those days) And suddenly a student shout "yes! ko dorm ak!". It was Nabil, aka Superdag, hahahaha. And then the teacher came, they were discussing their Kemahiran Hidup test while me and Asna xtau pape so donga je la.. hahaha. Soon, I just followed Nabil's guidance since he was very helpful for me. We got no orientation, or maybe a little to know what to do and don't. So my first cry? Haha this is embarassing. Well those times we have a very famous phone called reverse charged phone and it had a very entertaining caller ringtone(try carik tp x jmpe). So, I called home, as I heard my father's voice, burrrr, tears rolling down non stop(naseb xde org time 2. Power ak timing). So that was it, and my first in front of somebody? Well, in front of our PK HEM that time, Pn Fauziah.(yela die p tye psl family ak plak mne ak x sdey. Rindu woo) That time we were discussing about my day off for the award from my former school because I got 5 As in UPSR. And that week also was the day for cross country tournament in Saturday, where I never got a chance to training, erm... maybe much better to know the route(sbb kt school lme dh merentas dese pon so kire training la kot). So, I had to follow where everyone goes and placed 24th. Haha. After it finish, my dad came to pick me up because that day also is my day off for the award thingy. Oh my feet was freking lenguh. Huhu.
So it followed by,
Linkin Park - Numb
Hoobastank - The Reason (but this is more likely reminds me of my form 2 life, the year of angau, hahaha bodo gle time 2. Sape yg closed to me that time tau r)

Greenday-Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
(n byk lg cause time ni byk dgr lgu because of many factors)
It was popular in the early years when I was a form 2 student of Integomb. And it reminds me of my precious transistors(radio cenonet beli kt mydin dua hinggit sehelai) which a lot have lost in a battle(rosak trburai) and some kne cilok ngan senior(hahaha.. agk plikla coz zaman ak pkai cilok mp3.. well time changes). So, what I can conclude hear is lots of song I heard in the radio will remind me of those days because I always hear that thing, especially with my friends, klu korang igt lg nme die palito.. hahahaha.

Form 4? Well of course the trademark song haha,
My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade.
Well, it was very popular in early of 2007, and people kept singing the song until there were adaptation edition to it which the most famous about going to the surau and going to play rugby.
Haha, still dont get it? Try to hear the song you will remember everything. It reminds the starting of my choice of decision which I choose to enter the pure science stream even mostly of my friends choose for science agama. Common question? "Ko straight As asal x amek agame?". Well, I also dont know the answer, maybe I just too lazy to study many subjects since it got only 10 subjects and agame got 12. So, the class feel very empty, wide, before the new form 4 student joined us. In class? 4 Ibnu Sina... I sat besides Haziq Lipat and my table was my bed, just wanna sleep, sleep and sleep.. haha. Behind me was the genius Anas, who always looking at me weirdly since I always do something weird. And in front of me was Acap Buzz and Muaz Gondolz. So, some stories I would like to share when meeting those new friends, who should I start? Hurm.. Atin si KlCC, well before the new student came my classmate had given everyone one each of the new student for tutor lessons of what we have learned. So I got her, where I just receive blindly because I want to sleep that time. So, I just do my job like always, some I can some I cannot, I'm not that good anyway, and time after time now look what I have done, she is the most clever student in my batch! Oh I'm so proud of my anak murid.. Hahaha(walhal frust gle psl ak yg ajr die dlu tp die lak pndai lbey2.. ak markah bodo je.. huhu). How about other class? Hurm, a time I know Syafa 4IN, well like always commonly people knew me because of my drawings, so one day Syafa come to my class and said "Wah lepas ni lukis utk ak plak". I, who never notice her existence in that school just look at her, "Eh sape lak ni kocik bona. Ainin dh ad geng la. Haha"(dlm aty la).

4 comments:

  1. i like this post the most!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. x abes lg la sbenayer..

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... btol tuh.. gua sokong
    ni list lagu aku lak kat integomb:

    3doors down-here without you
    hoobastank-reason
    simple plan-perfect
    muse-starlight
    MCR-black parade
    one republic-apologize
    one republic-stop & stare
    sean kingston-beautiful girl

    bnyk lg dowh......

    ReplyDelete
  4. byk dow bil... x trupdate ak bnde ni...

    ReplyDelete