Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dying for it!

Well it just happen last Saturday where the fifth fivers had made the final decision for a reunion at mid valley at around 1 and VERY fortunate for me I also got a battle to settle. The ultimate frisbee tournament (I guess that what it is called) for the INPRO 2009 (a tournament between the programmes in intec). The first game I entered, not because I'm good of course, but there was no one else to backup my batch to represents for the table tennis so I was in, and of course only manage to get one win from all the match, haha, and we placed fourth. Not bad huh for the one who only just thinking of representing but suddenly realize we were climbing up the stairs. And guess what? My first match was with Afiq Farhan. HAHAHA. Oh man he was so damn good. And so kalah la daku. So back to the frisbee story my first match also with an INTEGOMBIAN, he was our senior, abg amirul ehsan or much more known as ah seng. He was representing the A-level who were a very though rival for us. Well, I think most of u dunno how the game play rite? The same thing happen to me. Just a few days before the match baru start blaja how to play it. And of course.. because the was insufficient players, like always. Well I get very interested of it because it a combination of games, especially AMERICAN FOOTBALL where I was really thrilled to play since secondary school (pengaruh eye shield 21). So defense like basketball but no contacts, eye je kot bley. Movement like men netball (alamak nmpk podan lak) because the one holding piring xleh lari, nnty mcm travelling, and offense..... american football, where I was there to get into target... the receiver.. (the one who must receive the piring at the score zone to score of course) hahaha. All the games we won, and got first place and of course I have to work hard for it. The game settle at 1.40 since it started at 9. As I see my clothes were very dirty, and seeing I still I had time to get to mid valley, (faith in nisa saying 40 min leh smpi), I choosed speed walking back to college instead waiting for the bus around 2. Oh my god I also cannot walk since my muscle having cramps. But who cares, I cant waste this chance. Arrived at college at two, pray, take a shower, dress up, ran to the taxi, who the driver who was oh my god lucahnyer.... ergh, arrived at ktm on around 2.45, meet gan, and we wait so long, around 3.30 kot bru smpi, and mak bapakk ramai orang.... the air conditioner was down, I was sweating like hell, and ade extra gift, I looked down, "Aik? Bajet la org brpeluh smpi bsh lantai ni?" Soon I realise air cond punyer air meleleh from the ceiling, banjir dlm 2.. hoho... so, all the way from shah alam I was standing until arriving at kl central, still not sitting since the game is over, rushing and slipping through the crowds, (sbb ktm to seremban nk smpi dh) left gan with his friend, xtau ap cte(sori gan) pale ak xleh nk think straight, and sampai je kt platform 2, man, lg33333 double222 byk dr td, and I had to guess where the ktm pintu akn btol2 stop so I can slip through (naseb dh biase wat) so my guessing was 68.98% correct, slip2... manage to get in, while holding my breath of course, because memang sardine gle, sbb siap ad minah to kne hentak ngan pintu bpe kali sbb org nk muntah kuar blik dr ktm 2, pnuh gle. But she manage to get in to. So, arrived at mid, again I slip and rush through the people, msg nisa to know their location, but mengong sbb nisa ckp dyorang tgh tngkp gmbr so its too general so I cant specify it (sbenanyer saje tye konon I was not there and wondering dyorang wat ap, so I can get some clue from it) so I just walk trough the floor and fortunately time tgh naek escalator, nmpk manje turun kt sebelah so "MANJE!!" manje who saw me, "ANSARI!! kejap2 ak naek blik" gde.. gde.. gde.. die pon naek blik, ktrg borak2 jap tangkap gmbr, tye dak2 kt ne cabut, so rushing and slipping so arrived!! What a relieved, time 4.30 sumthing, and byk nk blik dh, I was just... haaa, mampu trnganga je la. Tapi nak wat cmne kan that the fastest I can get. So sorry guys.. I tried my best. But I think that is enough for me kot, since I was thinking lepas ni nak pegi jauh, lame plak 2, will I have a chance camni ever again. So that was it, I took lunch with mas, faten with her sis and bro, pas2 tnggu ktm.. same problem, sweating like hell, arrive in shah alam, jmpe pak yat, amal and gan, tumpang pak yat blik cemare, n have a good rest sampai missed my dinner, oh man lapar gile mlm 2, dah la xleh tdo sampai subuh! haha. and that's another story..

No comments:

Post a Comment