Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cemara College in Blood Bath


Horror... Gore... Blood splattering all over the.... drains... hehe. Well, it's slaughter time! Die you chickens! Well at ....... (x igt tarikh) at Intec there was held a survival camp.. sort of a pre departure thingy but more to an Islamic aspects. At the first day, in the morning, each chicken.. opps, each classes was given at least 3 chickens to be a slaughter alive. Whoa! Scary huh? I didn't get to slice one.. just trying to give a chance to others who never did it before since I already got mine at school. I My job just helping to hold the chicken, and did some observations and checking I think. And the result? I was cut in my thumb. Still have the scar you know. The cut was deep, plus it dissolve with chicken blood of course. Urgh.. I got chicken DNA in my body. I'm chicken man.Attack of PLKN clones


No comments:

Post a Comment