Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Camera, Light, Stomach, Glucose, Action!


It's show time. Role play, one of the English assignments we have to deal with. Criteria? Two people, a doctor and a patient, get through all the way from complaints and everything until the of the results and treatments. So pairing with Ihsan we got ourselves with an interesting story which was rejected since the plotting was out of those criteria. At first we make a story about a pair of couples, who was me and our favourite and most wanted girl in our class, Laili. We had an accident. I suffer in a depression while Laili in coma. So all the way to the end the story it was more about Laili rather than me. So it was out. We changed it. With kain pelekat stuffed in the sweater so I can became fat enough, we made Laili was dead so end of her story and now we can focused on me. Hahaha. So as Laili died, I was very depressed since I love her so much. My life became a chaos and to my solution was to eat and eat. I even drink a lot. When the time has come, I was feeling like want to see the doctor, which is doctor Ihsan. After the diagnose and all that, my behavior of eating with hakuna matata(no worries) had be founded out by Dr Ihsan and I was advised to change my habit. He show me my result and I was suffering from an obesity and diabetes. So time after time I become though again at the end. Hooray!







3 comments: