Friday, December 4, 2009

The 'Paket' Story...

As  it is suppose first time experience in a new thing is the one suppose to be a hilarious and memorable for any mankind. Got what I mean? Well there is one story where the word 'paket' become a very meaningful word to me in life. It was my first time shopping in Moscow, in this small and cheap supermarket. As we know we still not used to speak in russian or even hearing was still quite difficult for us. So, it cost us hours to settle up the payment at the cashier. My experience was like this. Firstly the cashier will ask you if you need a plastic bag for our groceries. We are not aware of that since in Malaysia if was free and always will be given to the customers. I was just 'ternganga' as she asking bout 'Paket? paket?' which mean plastic bag. She saw me could not understand her so she take one plastic bag and show it to me. I just replied.. 'oooooo.. da. da.' (yes, yes). I thought that was all, but here come next. The screen showed up 400++ RBL something so I took out my 500 RBL and gave to her. She asked me '*(#&()*#&?'. Oh man what now. I thought I did not give her the right amount so I took all my money I have and show it to her so she can choose which one is correct. HAHA. At last she point out her finger to the coins at the dashboard. ........ OH damn this is embarassing. She just want coins. The END. ^_^' (luckily she didnt took all my money)

No comments:

Post a Comment