Saturday, December 5, 2009

Biological Introduction


































 So, after a long boring biology lecture we thought that biology will gonna be no fun at all. Since the lecturer who gave the lecture at that time is my group lecturer for classes. But eventually, it turn out to be interesting as she took us for a tour around the biology floor which situated lots of interesting dead stuff just like in a muzeum. So every class we learn about microorganisms which we got a chance for every each of us to make our own microscopic analysis. But the hardest part is, we have to draw what we see, but not actually what we see but what the lecturer see. I had my time making about 8 times draw and erase for a single picture just to get her satisfactory. After that I swear I just followed someone drawing who has been certified so it will never ever happen again. And of course even drawing has been so hard, how about our test? Haha. You don't want to know. (Pics: wild boar, frog, sea creature dunno the name, some mammals, backbone of a whale, eagle and pic of me. hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment