Monday, June 18, 2012

My first short movie!!

Alhamdulillah everything goes smoothly as I finished my first short film production for an official ceremony. Looking forward to create more films. Thanks everyone who participating in it. Jzkk ^_^




This is my first short film specially created for graduated medical student appreciation in moscow. It's only the intro n outro though since the content of the video is a montage made by me which will may be uploaded in an official channel of the student comitee. Anyway leave any comments so that I can improve myself in many ways. Salam.

Canon EOS 550D / t2i
Lens Helios 44-2 58mm f/2
Adobe Premire Pro
Magic Bullet Color Correction

Directed by: Me
Actor: Naqib, Que, Anep, Nazri n GG
Location: Nazri's room n kitchen (ER)

Thanks! Wait for the official upload of the full video!

No comments:

Post a Comment