Friday, July 29, 2011

Lighten Up Our Ramadhan

...Во имя Аллаха, Милостивого, Милосердного...


Well just want to share and ask for suggestions for this upcoming wonders of time, Ramadhan.. Ramadhan's seasoning.. of course it is the great number of deeds and ibadah.. and my seasoning of Ramadhan's seasoning or in other words Ramadhan's seasoning's seasoning.. hehe.. I would really enjoy listening good music too.. I love music and it somehow can be inspiring and also expressions of feelings too.. As we put on a full throttle for this Ramadhan how bout at the same time we have same good music to keep us accompanied and inspired.. I have my list of albums and tracks that always keep my heart warm.. so, here it is..

1) Bali Daba by Benammi.. seriously all of them is great..





2) Just Remember by Iman.. they are quite underdogs but they are really good.. seriously.. In my opinion, if they got a great producer then KABOOM.. the top..



3) Maher Zain.. well you know him..

Now for some songs that keep me warm..

1) Mishary Al Afasy - Welcome Ramadhan.. well he is my favourite quran reciter enough said... superb voice..

2) Haddad Alwi - Salam Ramadhan

3) Mesut Kurtis ft Irfan Makki - I Think of You

4) The Brothahood - Friend or Foe
                              - Light Upon Light
                              - We Are Egyptian
                              - Act On It
 (a Hip Hop group from Aussie)



5) NowSeeHeart - Selawat Atasmu

6) Yusuf Islam - Al Khaliq
                       - I Look, I See

7) Genius Aulad Talents (Lost their tracks.. got their album back home.. bunch of cute kids singing together..     hehe)

8) Native Deen - Lord is Watching

9) Sami Yusuf - Healing


10) Brothers - Sepi Perantau (just because it pictures me who is alone.. hehe)
                    - The Unlettered Prophet

11) In-team & Unique - Binnabil Huda

12) Le Rappel - Retour a LEssentiel
                       -  Entre lHomme et son coeur
                       - je viens de la terre



14) Cotu - Lord of Ramadhan



There's A LOT more but these are the best or maybe the most preferable right now..
Basically I love arabic words so whenever songs contains arabic words it can literally melts me.. hahaha.. even though my arabic language is poor.. that's why my dream to have a wife an arab.... ...... ............. or maybe not an arab and just good in arabic so she can teach me full time.. hehe.. okay no more nonsense talk..

Well there goes my list and how bout yours? Please give me suggestions.. It can be really helpful in my inspiration.. A very best of Ramadhan to you..




2 comments:

  1. thanks fr the suggestions. might as well download them for my ramadhan playlist :) selamat berpuasa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always welcome.. camat pose anis

    ReplyDelete